Once you create and verify your Google Business Profile, you can integrate your Google My Business account with Hootsuite.
Rather than managing your Google Business Profile separately, this allows you to manage your Google My Business page, create posts, and respond to reviews and questions within your Hootsuite dashboard.
This integration allows you to manage Google like a social platform, within your social team, so your messaging is always consistent, on-brand, and up-to-date.
Here’s how to manage your Google Business Profile with Hootsuite.
- Install the Google My Business App.
- Select whether you want to add your Google Business Profile streams to an existing tab, or create a new tab, then click Finish.
- In your Hootsuite dashboard, click on the appropriate Board under My Streams, and click Login to Google My Business for each stream.
- Once you’re logged in, you can create a post and respond to Google My Business reviews and questions directly from your Hootsuite streams.
- Use Hootsuite to communicate with your customers via Google Business Profile and all your other social channels. Create, schedule, and publish posts to every network, get demographic data, performance reports, and more. Try it free today.
Leave a Reply